Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TA-DAH

Here it is. Yearbooks came in yesterday and we have alot of work ahead of us between now and next Friday. What a process. I am both proud and excited. The pictures aren't that great...but this year's theme was "Next Stop." You can't see all of that up the side of the road, but I thought we did a good job of incorporating the theme throughout the book.Here is the awesomest cover ever. Sorry for the glare on the pictures. If you can't tell the Legend part is cut out of the cover. Cutting out covers is kind of a new wave in yearbooking.
One of my favorite spreads. One of my yearbookies took the background picture (railroad tracks) out behind her house one morning. Cool.........

Love the color for the fall divider. I think this looks very fallish.

Another cool spread. This is softball. The background picture was a pile of softballs. Love it!!!

This is the one spread I did. I little bit of all the spring sports.

These are two pages of the ROTC spread. There were six and all six were pretty cool. Can't wait to see what the kids think.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks great! I know you are excited!! I could not get your pic last night...but I also did not realize that I was not getting text until this morning....this phone is farely new but a piece of junk...I really need a new one but not willing to buy at full price. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

looks like a masterpiece...i know you were worried-cc