I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Happy Birthday to my Tug-Tug
It was 1:37 a.m. on this day five years ago, that my Tug-Tug came into the world weighing 9 pounds and he was 21 inches long. Wow!!! What a five years it has been. He is such a sweet boy. And he must know that I am coming to grips with him going to kindergarten because he has been extra cuddly with me. He warms my heart and is such a precious part of this family. His intelligence blows me away. He just opened his present from Aunt Marcie........what a hit. Way to go!!!! Will post pictures from the party this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't beleive it!
Post a Comment