Monday, May 25, 2009

Hypocrit

I don't want to be a hypocrit but I must confess that at least in this I guess I am. I have a confession to make........Todd has a facebook account. I don't think I could keep it secret for too long and because he is so computer unsavvy, I have been doing a good bit of the work for him. I will still stick by my guns and not get my own personal account, but we shall see how this goes. He has already denied 'friendship' with a couple of people so I hope that doesn't come back to haunt him. Like me, he thinks have 300 'friends' on facebook is ridiculous. I mean, really, are you going to keep in contact with that many people and really care about what is going on in their day to day lives??? I think not. But I can see how this will be a good networking tool for what T does on a daily basis and he has already been in contact with a couple of his track athletes. I am interested to see how all of this pans out.

On a side note, one of the fire alarm batteries is going and it beeps every minute or so. Annoying, but thankfully the battery didn't go in the middle of the night. So glad to have this day off.

1 comment:

w and js mommy said...

so you use his account to fulfill your facebook curiosity Its okay that is how I got one too..Jordan told me I couldn't stalk people through his account. Having millions of friends is not really the point..its fun! Plus its a great way to stalk our students and make then volunteer for stuff...reading the latest is just a bonus..you know you are curious- you said the same thing about blogs