
I've been meaning to post this for awhile. Our front office person had a bunch of Vera Bradley products right before mother's day and I have to admit that I don't get the craze over all this stuff. HOWEVER, I did jump on the bandwagon b/c as Amanda knows I cannot pass up a deal. I got a checkbook cover and a purse for $23!!!! The bag was originally $59 and the checkbook was $17 I think. And I don't care that this is a retired pattern.
The yearbooks are passed out............I just heaved a huge sigh after typing that. What a day yesterday was. I think it all went well. My lifegroup, love them, served donuts and drinks to the seniors. What a blessing they are to our lives. I haven't heard any negative comments yet. Although come Monday, after they have had the weekend, it might be different. But you should have seen those seniors' faces when I revealed the cover. It made everything worth it.
New mattress coming today which I am very excited about. I am ready for some good sleep. There is no sense in 'sleeping' at night and then getting up in the morning feeling like you have been hit by a mac truck.
Prom tonight. I think this makes our 7th or 8th......we went to two last year. It's always funny, as an adult, to see these kids get so excited about it. We always have a good time. I'll post pictures about that soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment