One of Tug's favorite things to do when he comes to school with me is to hang out with Officer H, our school resource officer. We recently had a teacher workday so he got to spend the day with me, I mean Officer H. H has way more cooler stuff in his office than I have in my classroom. Looking at weapons in a glass case is way more fun than coloring with markers. And he always scores some cool stickers, pencils, candy, whatever H has. This time Officer H took him down to the wrestling room while the guys were down there practicing. Too much testosterone for me.........I am sure Tug got an education. And he tried on the gear for size. I don't, however, think we have a future wrestler on our hands. There are just some things a mama has to put her foot down about.I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Wrestling, um I don't think so
One of Tug's favorite things to do when he comes to school with me is to hang out with Officer H, our school resource officer. We recently had a teacher workday so he got to spend the day with me, I mean Officer H. H has way more cooler stuff in his office than I have in my classroom. Looking at weapons in a glass case is way more fun than coloring with markers. And he always scores some cool stickers, pencils, candy, whatever H has. This time Officer H took him down to the wrestling room while the guys were down there practicing. Too much testosterone for me.........I am sure Tug got an education. And he tried on the gear for size. I don't, however, think we have a future wrestler on our hands. There are just some things a mama has to put her foot down about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looking good there buddy hope you had fun ah come on mom you think football is any different haha
Post a Comment