The Cove has summer soccer camp at an awesome indoor complex. The kids have had a blast and learned alot. I kind of wish they could do it next week..........but Disney is awaiting us. They have done alot of drills and are TIRED at the end of the night. It's been great!!!! One of the coaches used to play for the Ugandan Soccer team. They are soaking it up like a sponge. So now we know what they are both going to do this fall, since Nor has shown no interest in dance this time around.I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Friday, July 16, 2010
Summer Soccer Camp
The Cove has summer soccer camp at an awesome indoor complex. The kids have had a blast and learned alot. I kind of wish they could do it next week..........but Disney is awaiting us. They have done alot of drills and are TIRED at the end of the night. It's been great!!!! One of the coaches used to play for the Ugandan Soccer team. They are soaking it up like a sponge. So now we know what they are both going to do this fall, since Nor has shown no interest in dance this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment