Monday, July 12, 2010

You Were Awesome

In case I haven't said it recently, I hate my hair. Look at that mess. I look like I have wings. Anyway, we had such a great time at the concert. We got lost once getting there, but Buble didn't take the stage until 9:15. The opening act was a group called Naturally 7. I had never heard of them, but they were really good. Every guy in the group can imitate at least one instrument with his voice. It was incredible.
He came down into the middle of the crowd to sing a few songs. ("I'm Coming Home")
We had really good seats, but I have a not-so-great camera. Not only is Buble a musical entertainer, but he is funny too!!!!

1 comment:

w and js mommy said...

glad concert ROCKED it out--he is a hotty!!! I told you I LOVE YOUR HAIR STRAIGHT and that would take care of the wings--at least your is not gray like mine