Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cinderella Dinner & MK @ Night

Thursday during the day we took it easy and hung around the hotel. We went to the Grand Floridian about 6 that night and had dinner with Cinderella. We then took the monorail into Magic Kingdom for the Electrical Parade and fireworks show. I don't have good pictures of the fireworks around the castle, but believe me it's something to see. I had forgotten they light up the castle with different colors at night.........so pretty.


This is Tinkerbell, who after the parade, flies from the top of the castle across the park to save the day.

Okay, here's my disclaimer about this: it was EXPENSIVE!!!! And do I think I got my money's worth??? Absolutely not, but the kids had a blast and it's not about me. Parents take 'vacations' like this for their children..........so there you go. A little sidenote.........the 'ugly' step-sisters were a hoot.

The ugly stepmother played her part to the t. Tug told her, "You're mean." She said, "No, I'm just strict."



Prince Charming didn't really look that charming in my opinion. But the kids didn't notice, so that's all that counts.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Looks like we just missed each other, we were in Disney last week. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves!!