Thursday, July 29, 2010

Animal Kingdom

This was our first stop at AK. This was our least favorite park of the four........it was super crowded, more so than any other park and it's a lot smaller than the other parks which makes it seem that crowded. And I think one of the other reasons we may have not liked this park as much is because I think it was the hottest day of that week.
We saw many animals on the African Safari ride. This ride was alot of fun.......gotta love the fast passes for the rides. Took a 90 minute wait down to 15 minutes. If you look closely in the above picture you can see the baby.

Another highlight of AK, was getting to see Lion King live. It was incredible. The kids were entralled. Another fun ride of a Bug's Life. Although not an attraction for the claustrophobic.



3 comments:

doodlerificmom said...

I am enjoying looking at this by parks! Can't wait to see the scrapbook of the whole trip when you get it finished up!

The Burleys said...

The Festival of the Lion King Show is always one of our favorites!

Kristin said...

We absolutely loved Disney too!! It looks like we were there the same time, too bad we didn't know so we could have met up. I love the pics!!