Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New 'Do

You may not be able to tell from this picture, but Nor-Nor has a new hairdo. I am a little late in posting, but we got a haircut about two weeks ago. It's a bob, right to chin level and I love it. Everyone says it makes her look older. She's growing up too. She so wanted to go to kindergarten yesterday. She drummed up real tears for that in the morning. At least today when I picked them up they didn't slug one another. I guess that was how they wanted to show they missed each other yesterday.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

love love love the hair....me and ag are getting ours cut next thurs. pray hard...trying a new girl my mom goes to and she is going to put a glaze on my hair that my mom normally gets and it should help the damage!!! i hope!! this is crazy....pregnancy is wild!!!

Anonymous said...

nana loves you anyhow even if you are alittle drama queen you also keep up the good work



love nana

Anonymous said...

Very cute hair cut....aunt cc loves it