Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Better Beginning.....

to the school year as opposed to last year which was just crazy. There is change of course which I hate..........but Tug seems to be adjusting well. I hate that he is in afterschool care, but we are doing what we can for now. After picking him up today, I understand why some people have children really close together or want twins. At least then it's the siblings against the world. I didn't think I would say this so soon, but I am going to be so glad when Nor-Nor gets to elementary school too.
Please pray as Tug has some sort of urinary issue that we need to get figured out. I guess everyone in this family is going to take turns since last year was all my issues.
The county fair is in town this weekend......so much looking forward to a 3-day weekend. We all need a rest around here. Tug has t-ball on Thursday since last week was canceled due to rain. Hopefully I will remember my camera this time. Oh.......and hopefully I can make it to dark before crawling into bed this evening.

No comments: