Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog: There is no Question

I think there are some people out there who are neglecting their blogpages. And I have wondered a few times if it's worth keeping it up, especially if very few people read it. But then I got to thinking, not that I am a pessimist, but this blog will always be here. Horribly enough, what if my house burned down one day with all my precious scrapbooks inside? I don't have my pictures on a CD in a fire safe box. Why? I don't have an answer for that question. So the more I have thought about it........the blog is staying. Even if only two people read it in a week. I've decided it's for more than that. It will always be here to record the great and sometimes not so great moments in our lives.
On a side note: most of you know that T has a facebook page which I read all the time but that's about it. The district has instituted a new social networking policy and therefore I will not be starting my own facebook page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think your blog page is just great i enjoy looking at pictures of my grands in the middle of the week an seeing up they have been up too

doodlerificmom said...

It is funny that you posted this. I signed on thinking the title of my blog was going to be "It's Been Awhile." I read what you had to say first and felt bad! I have abandoned mine, but the funny thing is I check it daily. I am thinking my brain is on summer and hopefully in the coming weeks will have more creative posts...

w and js mommy said...

sorry I think of good posts...but then I get tired and just go through my bloglines and read updates on yours! HA
Bummer about the fb page...I still think you should start one...what can they do to you??