Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PA pics a little late

Playing with Play-dough in the club house. Easy cleanup.
We brought things to pass the time before fireworks started.
We had blankets......we had coats, but still nothing could stave off the chill of the 43 degrees once the sun went down.
New haircut, which looks a little frizzy by this point in the day, but I still like it.


Nor-Nor playing her 'guitar' that she bought with the few dollars Gram gave her.

Checking out the worms before heading down back to the creek for some fishing. It appears that Tug has passed the "I don't want to be dirty stage" and the "Scared of everything phase."

1 comment:

w and js mommy said...

Love the hair--you are making me cold just looking at you! I talked to me dad he asked what my problem is( as you can only imagine him saying) I told him I have been down here too long and my blood is thin