Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 'early' Birthday America

I always love the 4th of July.........a still get teary eyed every time I hear the "Star Spangled Banner." And when I see those veterans float by in the parades I get teary eyed. I can't help it. Despite the state of the economy, corrupt politicians, and all the other stuff, I still feel like we do live in the greatest country in the world. I love how Nor says America.........this morning she said, "Mommy it's an Americal flag." How right she is. So.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! We are headed to PA tomorrow and I will not get a chance to post for a few days. We have decided to disconnect forseveral days. If we can't go 4 or 5 days without a computer, then I think we have problems.

We are headed for Tug's 5 year check up today and those last few shots before kindergarten. Should be interesting. Hope to post some pictures soon of my new 'do. Went to get an inch chopped off yesterday and I think she took 4, but I still like it even if no one else does. Off to run errands and to the doctor. Hope everyone has a fabulous week/weekend.

1 comment:

w and js mommy said...

you will NEVER get as good a haircut as me,R and A gave you in Denmark!!! :)