I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Thursday, July 16, 2009
In Case you were Wondering....
Frank is doing fine. Look how intelligent he is. He is looking right at the camera. What a fish!!!!
3 comments:
What is Frank going to do next week? Does he get to go to the beach too???
Frank will probably go stay with nana....im pretty sure of it.
frank didn't stay at nana's although nana would have love to have him next thing you know frank will probably be attend school with braxton
Post a Comment