One day last week when we had not so good weather I was wondering what I could do with myself. And this is what I did. I tiled the back-splash in my kitchen. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I discovered that the most expensive part of a tiling project is the grout. So if anyone wants tan grout for your next project, let me know. It comes in a bucket and of course I didn't use very much for this little project. I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
My Latest Project
One day last week when we had not so good weather I was wondering what I could do with myself. And this is what I did. I tiled the back-splash in my kitchen. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I discovered that the most expensive part of a tiling project is the grout. So if anyone wants tan grout for your next project, let me know. It comes in a bucket and of course I didn't use very much for this little project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice
Post a Comment