


Thanks to our friends the Paslay's for inviting us to C's first annual Halloween party. C is pictured above. Isn't she too cute??? I think this might actually be one of the first pictures of me on my own blog. Anyway, it was so fun!!! S had so many things planned for the kids. They hunted for bones in the front yard, played pin the nose on the pumpkin, had a pinata, decorated cup cakes.......it was never ending fun!!! It was nice to have a trial run of costumes before the real deal this Friday too!!! Both costumes are going to work out great. We had a little bit of computer trouble over the weekend. I'll post more pictures later. We did pumpkin carving a week or so ago, admidst the strep throat we had going around. Thankfully everyone seems to be doing much better. We also went to the balloon festival is Statesvegas and I have some very cool pictures from that.
1 comment:
Oh...so much fun. They are sooo cute. I assume everyone is well now. AG gets to dress up at school on Thursday...she is going to be a bumble bee and she is soooo excited. I am not sure that we will do anything Friday...J got the day off of work... unusual...only day he could get off...and we are supposed to ride to the mountains to see leaves..but I am not sure...AG has decided that she wants to wear panties yesturday and today..so I am not sure if I am up for a "ROAD TRIP" this early if this is for real. I thought I could take her potty with me. BUT still...I don't know. Pray for wisdom, I am not sure about how all this works. This has been the hardest thing yet. (I think anyway!)
Post a Comment