I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I am heartbroken for our friend. Not two weeks ago she was offering to watch our children so we could have some time together and now..........well I can't imagine what she is going through. We have been attending the same life group for over a year and love each and every one of them. They have loved on us, prayed for us, supported us. It's been what we have been looking for ever since we got married, a place to belong where people care about you and miss you if something should come up and you can't get together. You see, C lost her 17 year old son on Tuesday night. He was hit by a car while riding his bike. There was pretty much no hope from the beginning according to the doctors. For the sake of C's privacy I won't say too much. If you are reading this, please pray for peace in this family. Pray for forgiveness. Pray for healing. There are so many facets to this story. Tell your family today how much you love and cherish them. Hug them a little tighter tonight and thank God for all you have been given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow...i can't imagine!! they are in my prayers!
also check out www.factorydirect-furniture.com. i get an upstate parent magizine each month and this place is located in easley...but i know you could find the furniture close to you as well. i looked up girls twin bed on their website and they had a really cute...probably more, but i did see one and stopped looking..anyway...it was darker wood and girly...it was the lea name...when i was looking for ag i saw a lot of that name. so you could google lazy boy kids...lea is somehow in with all that. now exactly sure...but anyway...hope all goes well with the search.
Post a Comment