Tug turned 4 on May 19th and we had a party on the 24th. The two boys pictured with him are friends from school. B and E got a swing set for some summer fun. They have enjoyed it thoroughly. I just can't seem to bring myself to terms with the fact that B is growing up and becoming quite the young man. I don't have 'babies' anymore. I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Tug Turns 4
Tug turned 4 on May 19th and we had a party on the 24th. The two boys pictured with him are friends from school. B and E got a swing set for some summer fun. They have enjoyed it thoroughly. I just can't seem to bring myself to terms with the fact that B is growing up and becoming quite the young man. I don't have 'babies' anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cant believe Aunt CC's Bink is 4...I remember seeing him for the very first time when he was 4 months old....I might want to find him a big boy nickname now..
Post a Comment