I no longer work at Salisbury High, but I did want to post this picture. I am not very photogenic, but this is one of the better photos I have taken. These are two of my 4th period students and I know you are not supposed to have favorite classes, but my 4th period was by far my favorite. Taylor, on the left, even went so far to to help me move boxes from my classroom all of this past week in the scorching heat. There was no air conditioning in the building. The entire unit went out and the district does't expect it to be fixed until the end of this month. Brutal. My years (4) at Salisbury were great. This year, well.......there just aren't words for this year but I did have wonderful students. T and I had a great time at the prom!!!I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Sunday, June 15, 2008
SHS Prom
I no longer work at Salisbury High, but I did want to post this picture. I am not very photogenic, but this is one of the better photos I have taken. These are two of my 4th period students and I know you are not supposed to have favorite classes, but my 4th period was by far my favorite. Taylor, on the left, even went so far to to help me move boxes from my classroom all of this past week in the scorching heat. There was no air conditioning in the building. The entire unit went out and the district does't expect it to be fixed until the end of this month. Brutal. My years (4) at Salisbury were great. This year, well.......there just aren't words for this year but I did have wonderful students. T and I had a great time at the prom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment