Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chick-ill-lay

I never really thought Nor-Nor was addicted to Chick-ill-lay aka Chick-fil-a until the trip to PA. She asked for it everyday. And of course there are no Chick-fil-a's in PA, at least not within 100 miles of where we were. We are home now and had a bunch of errands to run. I decided to take Tug and Nor to Chick-ill-lay.

Nor-Nor immediately saw Mr. Cow when we went in. Ran up to him, gave him a big hug and he even picked her up. Later he came by and she said, "I lub (love) you." Well, we know the way to Nor's heart is chicken I guess. Another thing you cannot get in PA is Mexican. So we are off to the cheese dip store (El Cerro) this evening for a little pre-birthday celebration for T.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

UMMM!! Chif-ill-lay is one of AG's favorites too. When you guys come to town that will have to be one our meals out.

Anonymous said...

my granddaughter is wonderful she could have worst hang ups nana loves you nor nor you too tug tug