Last night were able to attend one of the most beautiful weddings we have been to in a long time. Our friends April and Greg got married!!! The food was fabulous and the wedding cake was the best tasting I think I have ever had. And I have been to several weddings. Have fun on your cruise!!!I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Congratulations to the Kuhns
Last night were able to attend one of the most beautiful weddings we have been to in a long time. Our friends April and Greg got married!!! The food was fabulous and the wedding cake was the best tasting I think I have ever had. And I have been to several weddings. Have fun on your cruise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment