On Friday afternoon, I left school and went to pick up Nor. T took Tug to his cub scout outing at Latta Plantation and then they went off to Vance to watch Lake Norman play some football. Nor and I stopped by a cute little store in Troutman.......Back in the Day. Then we went and got our nails done and topped off the evening with dinner at none other than Chick-fil-a. She was very happy with the flowers painted on each of her thumbs. My nails were a hot mess..........they took FOREVER to dry so needless to say don't look too close and this polish won't be on for very long. We had a great time.I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Girl's Night Out
On Friday afternoon, I left school and went to pick up Nor. T took Tug to his cub scout outing at Latta Plantation and then they went off to Vance to watch Lake Norman play some football. Nor and I stopped by a cute little store in Troutman.......Back in the Day. Then we went and got our nails done and topped off the evening with dinner at none other than Chick-fil-a. She was very happy with the flowers painted on each of her thumbs. My nails were a hot mess..........they took FOREVER to dry so needless to say don't look too close and this polish won't be on for very long. We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment