I wasn't sure what to title this post so I thought about the fact that we just surpassed the 4 year anniversary of living in this house. This is the place we have lived the longest since being married. We are on a roll. I occured to me that it's been several weeks again since I have last posted. Life is going way too fast. So let's see, I'll try to have pictures next time.
1. Tug enjoyed being the ball boy at Friday night's homecoming game. He loves the football action and being able to do something.
2. We have a scout outing to Latta Plantation this Friday. I'll try to post pictures of that.
3. Excited about AU's homecoming.
4. Ice Road Truckers may be over, but there is another show to take its place, they are on some crazy roads in India.
5. Fortunately we made it through homecoming week.
6. Sometimes I hate bedtime around here. For some reason I find it much easier to do by myself. There just is no fighting.
7. Looking forward to a girls weekend away to Ft. Fisher. So desperately needed.
8. We bought tennis rackets today and went up to the school for about an hour. Who knew tennis rackets were so expensive????
9. Glad to have some great students this semester. It makes other things in that realm bearable.
10. Was so excited to have a reprieve from the summer heat, but the last few days took that away. It was HOT this weekend........too hot for it to be practically the middle of October.
11. Looking forward to the SC state fair next weekend. And Tug has his fall festival next weekend too.
12. CANNOT believe the Gamecocks beat number 1 ranked Alabama. It's about time they acted like they knew how to play football.
13. Starting the Hole in our Gospel series and life group study. Can't wait to see where this takes us.
I guess that's it for now............I've gotta get pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment