Some chocolate chips, oranges, a scarve, a hat, and stick arms complete our snowman.

By Sunday afternoon, the snow was perfect for a snow ball fight and snowman making. Here Mr. Jeff and Tug are working on rolling the head for the snowman. I think this snowman won't melt until at least March. We have had a good time in the snow, but really we are over it.We managed to get out and about today which was good. We got two hair cuts for $11.90. Gotta love those Valu-save packs that come in the mail. Some good deals found at Target along with some essential items. And of course, a Chick-fil-a lunch for Nor-Nor since we couldn't pick up her tray for the birthday. It was nice to get out. No students tomorrow either. Ugh!!!! It's supposed to be a teacher workday althougth I don't know what we are supposed to do.
On a different note: my Nor-Nor gave me a rare gift and she doesn't even realize it. On the eve of her 4th birthday she actually allowed me to wrap her in a blanket, snuggle down and she fell asleep in my lap. What a moment to treasure as I reflected back on the last four years. Oh it is moments like that when I can almost envision a 3rd Griffin child. But then reality sets in. It was a most precious moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment