After three years of living in this house I finally got curtains for our bedroom. They are not quiet hung right, because I don't have the right ribbon yet, but you get the picture. RCM introduced me to a great store in G'ville and I was able to hook it up. The only bad thing about buying things like this is that if something is wrong it's kind of a too bad so sad situation. Although RCM did offer to return a set for me. The other window has the same curtain, but it's brown on the top. Not sure how I missed that in the store, but oh well. There is a whole different ambiance to the room. I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
It's About Time
After three years of living in this house I finally got curtains for our bedroom. They are not quiet hung right, because I don't have the right ribbon yet, but you get the picture. RCM introduced me to a great store in G'ville and I was able to hook it up. The only bad thing about buying things like this is that if something is wrong it's kind of a too bad so sad situation. Although RCM did offer to return a set for me. The other window has the same curtain, but it's brown on the top. Not sure how I missed that in the store, but oh well. There is a whole different ambiance to the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment