I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Santa came to Nana's House too
One of Tug's favorite toys............a castle. We set it up on his train table and he has had a blast. He and daddy play knights and pirates. Of course daddy always loses, but they have a good time. Way to go Uncle Adam!!!! I didn't get the pictures turned around when I downloaded them so no picture of Nor opening her blanket. Maybe I'll pay better attention next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know this is a little late, but if you look at my myspace and facebook pages you can copy the pic of emma opening her blanket....i am way behind the pwer curve on the pics thing-marcie
Post a Comment