I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Monday, January 4, 2010
National Write a Letter Month
I recently heard somewhere that January is National Write a Letter Month. Who doesn't love to get mail???? I love checking the mail everyday although often it's mostly junk. However, I do enjoy seeing what is coming from *Netflix* next. My challenge to you is to drop a little note to someone this month, could be someone you talk to all the time or someone you haven't heard from in awhile. I have already sent 3 notes this week. Can you beat me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was the FIRST birthday card does that count??
Post a Comment