
I know you all have been eagerly awaiting pictures from our first t-ball practice session. This was really a try-out and Tug did really well. He seemed to have alot of fun so we were excited about that. On a more somber note about Tug, it seems that he has had a harder adjustment to this change of kindergarten than we originally thought. After a 2:30 a.m. trip to the ER last night (Tug was screaming and moaning about his stomach for the 2nd night in a row....you would have thought someone was stabbing him) we have found out that he is majorly constipated and stressed. I guess our child hates change more than I do. Needless to say......I would have to chock this up to one of the top five worst weekends this family has ever had. Hopefully he will get adjusted soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment