Saturday, August 2, 2008

Monkey Joe's + Mickey D's = Two Tired Kids




Wedensday is half price day at Monkey Joe's. This place is awesome for kids AND that is a great deal. We would have gotten in for under $7 except I forgot to bring socks, so it was really $11. Won't make that mistake again. We spent all day there and had such a good time. We even got to stay a little longer than I intended because it started to rain and who want to run outside in the pouring rain with two kids and try to get them strapped into car seats. My unsolicited parenting advice is this: when you have two or more children, you cannot be in a hurry to do anything. Just take your time and realize that things will get done when you get to them. If you have to go the store, take your time. There is no reason to get all sweaty and agitated. Anyway, I will have pictures to post from our water park adventure soon!!!


1 comment:

Kathy Ward said...

I love to find places like that to take my nephew. He's 4 and is FULL of energy.

On another note, I got your facebook message but couldn't reply. Send me your e-mail address. I lost the one you mailed me from earlier when my computer crashed and died.

Kathy tatker@aim.com