
Look at these beautiful girls!!!! Nor and I headed to Greer the last weekend in October. This should have been the first post of the night if I was going in order, but oh well. We had dinner and headed for some fun at BAC's house Friday night. Got up and headed to AU homecoming on Saturday morning.......in the freezing cold I might add. What a disappointment this year!! The only homerun was the bookstore. But the disappointment I'll save for another post. Then, thankfully, we were able to meet up with AES after a super lunch at Brick Street Cafe. We did some shopping and hung out. I love times that I can just spend some time with my favorite girls.


Despite the disappointment of AU's homecoming, they did have awesome face painters. Oh and I did score a free homecoming t-shirt..............sponsored by none other than SKINS. Only AU people are going to get that.
No comments:
Post a Comment