This is the second year we've been able to do a 'costume run.' The student council at LNHS hosts a trunk or treat every year with tons of candy, face painting, a bounce house and this year they had hay rides. The kids always have a blast. I was glad to see the kids go conservative on the face painting..........I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
LNHS Truck or Treat
This is the second year we've been able to do a 'costume run.' The student council at LNHS hosts a trunk or treat every year with tons of candy, face painting, a bounce house and this year they had hay rides. The kids always have a blast. I was glad to see the kids go conservative on the face painting..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment