Monday, December 27, 2010

Testing

First picture taken on the new camera. I finally had to break down and get a new camera. First, a couple of years ago when Nor was much younger, I left the camera sitting on the table outside and Nor grabbed it and put it in the kiddie pool. From that day it sucked all the power out of batteries. When not in use I had to take the batteries out. But it still took good pictures so I could live with that. Fast forward to this past October and we went to Anderson for homecoming. RCM and AES go to get on the carriage with the kids, I want to take a picture, and there is nothing but a gray screen. No pictures for us from our day in Anderson. UGH!!! But we got home later that night and it was working. Go figure. Then this past Thursday we headed to Columbia for our annual Griffin Christmas. We decided to head to Riverbanks for the lights, about mid-way through the day the camera did the same thing; gray screen. And hasn't worked since. I figured I better break down and get another one since Christmas was one day away.....


No comments: