Aiden is Tug's closest friend. Please pray for his family, as his father just had surgery to remove a brain tumor. They don't find out until later this week if it's cancer. They were so proud of their trophies. I wasn't sure how Aiden spending the night on a school night was going to go, but they were so good.
The Team Picture!!! T forgot his jersey......bummer. But what cute boys.
Tug got to sign a t-ball for all the coaches. Now I wonder what he will decide he wants to do in the spring. Stick with t-ball or try out soccer??? We shall see.~My new washer is on it's way.....and thank goodness for that. I think the dark clothes are as tall as me. When you go nearly a week around here without doing laundry it gets pretty ugly. I didn't go with the new front-load model for two reasons. First: I just couldn't swallow the price (nearly a thousand dollars for a washer!!) and with a top load you have the soak feature. Yes there is a soak button on the front-loads, but still.........don't trust it. I'll let you know how I like this one.
~Tug and Nor have dentist appointments today. I can only hope it goes as smoothly as the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment