I am so proud of Nor-Nor. This is her friend Jo-Jo aka Jordan and she spent several hours at Jo-Jo's house on Saturday. Let me explain. I got up way to early on Saturday morning to give the SAT (but that extra money is nice so I'm not complaining). When I got home I wasn't sure what we were going to do with the rest of the day. We contemplated taking the kids to see Up, but then Jo-Jo's dad called. Jo-Jo's sisters were at their friends houses and Jo-Jo wanted a friend to come over. We decided to take Nor to Jo-Jo's while we headed towards Charlotte to Olive Garden and to check out IKEA. I thought for sure that Nor would have a fit when we left. She is such a big girl, we talked about it for an hour before we went and she was fine. The only mishap of the day was that Jo-Jo's dog ate Nor's shoes. But it's all good. On another note: IKEA is CRAZY. It's huge. I said to T, "if you were settin' up housekeepin' this would be the place to come." They have EVERYTHING.
I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Monday, June 8, 2009
Very Proud of Nor-Nor
I am so proud of Nor-Nor. This is her friend Jo-Jo aka Jordan and she spent several hours at Jo-Jo's house on Saturday. Let me explain. I got up way to early on Saturday morning to give the SAT (but that extra money is nice so I'm not complaining). When I got home I wasn't sure what we were going to do with the rest of the day. We contemplated taking the kids to see Up, but then Jo-Jo's dad called. Jo-Jo's sisters were at their friends houses and Jo-Jo wanted a friend to come over. We decided to take Nor to Jo-Jo's while we headed towards Charlotte to Olive Garden and to check out IKEA. I thought for sure that Nor would have a fit when we left. She is such a big girl, we talked about it for an hour before we went and she was fine. The only mishap of the day was that Jo-Jo's dog ate Nor's shoes. But it's all good. On another note: IKEA is CRAZY. It's huge. I said to T, "if you were settin' up housekeepin' this would be the place to come." They have EVERYTHING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the picture of B and E before graduation is priceless! they look like they are off to a formal of some kind!
Post a Comment