Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dedicated to the one I Love


Eight years ago today I married the love of my life. I hope the eighth year of marriage isn't quite as trying as the seventh. Let me explain........we have had quite the year: thyroid quest. gall bladder surgery, new job, yearbook, doctorate quest, day-care issues (which turned out great) and a plethora of other things. While we realize that through all of this we love each other more and more each day, I am ready for some coasting. :) What a blessing to have found this man I can and want to share the rest of my life with. I so admire his willingness to embark on getting a Ph.d to make our lives and family better. Too bad we can't celebrate with an awesome dinner at Mickey and Mooch.......summer school is calling, but it will be worth the wait.

1 comment:

TCW said...

Happy Anniversary. What a wonderful day that was!! Love ya.