The conversation went like this........
Tug: "Mommy, what do hippos eat?"
Me: "Grasses and leaves."
Tug: "Do they eat tigers?"
Me: "Uh...I don't think so."
Tug: "They do, I'm serious."
It's the last part that cracks me up. He has started saying he is "serious" about everything. It's hilarious.
Later on in the car ride Nor informs us she has to go to the potty. Now mind you we just stopped not five minutes ago to get gas. I asked her then and she said no. Anyway, we were about to pass over into NC so I figured I'd stop at the welcome center rest stop. Great idea you might think, however...........it was closed for construction. In the meantime, while figuring this out, Nor is getting extremely agitated because she has to go. So I am scanning the area trying to find a place for her to go. I found a secluded tree and helped her bend down (which by the way, she has NEVER gone outside.) She is bent down, I say go, she says she can't and then I say. "Don't worry I won't let you fall. You can go potty." She proceeds to tell me she can't and then I hear grunting. REALLY????!!!! This isn't happening. Nor does #2 and then I am trying to wave T down to bring the wipes. After all was said and done we ended up home about 7 o'clock with no more events for the evening.
2 comments:
must be an almost 5yr old boy thing...William say that to everything and "for real" hmmmmmmmmmm wonder where they got that.
The NorNor story is the funniest. How do we get ourselves into these situations. I would have died.
Post a Comment