

the newest member of our family..........
FRANK THE FISH
Yes, that's right we got a fish. We headed over to the pet store on our 'snow day' just to check things out and get out of the house. We like to pet the cats and dogs from time to time, but while there decided we could handle a fish. We were going to go with a couple of goldfish, however the sales clerk said they don't do really well in just a regular fish bowl. I guess they have oxygen problems or something and do better in a tank with generated air and a filter. (By the way, this is weird to me, because how do goldfish live in a pond???) But who am I to argue. Betta fish are the best for regular ol' fishbowl living, so we picked out Frank.
On a side note I have some other randomness:
1. I broke up a fight today in the cafeteria between two girls. I HATE breaking up fights when girls are involved. They just don't know when to quit. Thankfully an assistant principal and I were in the right place at the right time and the fight was over in about a minute. Have I mentioned that I am tired???
2. I just finished reading The Secret Life of Bees. Very good book. I think it's a movie too. So now I want to see if the movie is anything like the book.
3. While at Wal-mart this past weekend I bought one of those scrubbing bubbles toilet freshners. You pop it in the toilet with this dispenser and it cleans and deodorizes. I have to say that I highly recommend it. Love it.
2 comments:
Welcome Frank! I hope you days are long and that you are not the recipient of any science projects! :)
Fights..UGH I hate girl fights they suck.....much rather break up a boy fight over something cool like whose car is more awesome! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Welcome to the family Frank....may you become as spoiled as the rest of the pets in the family! Aunt CC
Post a Comment