Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Fun at Miss Wina's


She is such a big girl with her floaty!!!

We really do have the best neighbors in the world. The Gazaille's invited us over for a 4th of July cookout and swim. We had such a good time. We got over there pretty early and it's a good thing. As I type this it looks like it is about to rain. Nor-nor seranaded everyone with her version of "Tomorrow" from the movie Annie which by the way I have watched at least once a day since school has been out. I think Tug and Nor are both like their father, they love a good musical. Maybe I'll have to break down and buy The Sound of Music just to have a break. Now I have to go decorate a cake for tomorrow's family reunion. Pictures to follow.

No comments: