I cannot believe Tug is 8!!! We had a bowling party again, his choice. But both kids understand this is the last year for 'big' parties. I think next year, maybe a family affair for both or a Great Wolf Lodge stay for the night. We had 18 kids there, it was nuts, but they all had such a good time. And I do so love destination birithday parties. No mess to clean up before and no mess to clean up after. We are so proud of our boy!!! We are about to end our 2nd grade year, which also seems unbelievable. Next year will really be the 'start' as that begins state testing. He is so mature for his age.
We were able to go home and rest for a few hours before proms. Yes, you read that correctly. Both West and Lake Norman had their proms on the same night. Hope that doesn't happen again in the future. Anyway, T headed south and I headed north with the kiddos. Tug didn't really want to go but I sweetened the deal with the news that we were eating with Officer Hicks and then he was going to the prom too! We had the servers sing happy birthday to him.


No comments:
Post a Comment