Sunday, March 11, 2012

****Certified Scentsy Consultant****

I've been meaning to do this post for quite some time. I am now selling **SCENTSY**!!! I know some of you must think I already have too many coals in the fire so to speak but this is fun. I love introducing my friends to something I absolutely love. Let me back up the story. I LOVED candles. As a matter of fact, I was Yankee Candle's number 1 fan. I started hearing about this scentsy thing about 2 years ago, but I didn't really know how to get any and didn't know anyone who was selling it. About a year goes by and I find out that one of my life group members is a consultant. I couldn't book a party fast enough. So I had a party back in April of 2011 and I was hooked. First off, who doesn't love a good smelling house???? Second, they are way safer than candles and last longer than a candle too!!! I mean with small children running around the house the saftey factor was a huge selling point for me. I then had a bag party in November of 2011. And then I decided as a new year's resolution if you will that hey why don't I just sell this stuff??? So I got my kit in mid-January, had my launch party the first weekend in Feb and had another party a few weeks later at my SIL's house. I had a pretty successful first month. I have two parties booked this month so far and one in April. My goal is to do two or more parties a month. They have all sorts of warmers to fit any decor.........they even have sports teams warmers. Yes, I have already broken down and bought T a Gamecock one for his office. He loves it. So, my friends, if you are interested let me know. I would love to host a party at your house. You can earn great host rewards and have a great smelling house in the process! I love ***Scentsy***!!!!

No comments: