Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cutie

Getting this picture was like pulling teeth so it had to be on here. I posted several things today............cannot believe we are nearly mid-way through October and I hadn't posted. I can't believe how crazy our lives are right now. Practices, games, work, school. I really don't know whether I am coming or going half the time. So many things going on.

Here's some big news: I am about to be a hip-hop drop out. I haven't told the studio yet, but there are two reasons. Todd's class in the spring is on Tuesday nights and I am not paying for those classes, dance class and then paying for a babysitter four nights a month. That would just be crazy. And the other reason is that they are doing a throw back to older music b/c of their 25th anniversary and I am not feeling it. I am just not having fun with it. So I think by the end of October I will be done with hip hop for this year and stick to doing zumba.

No comments: