Saturday, May 14, 2011

AC/AU 10 years

I had this in the back of my mind all week and wanted to blog about it on the actual day, however, as usually happens time just slipped away. This past Thursday (May 12th) marked 10 years that I have been out of college. I CANNOT believe that. It doesn't seem like it has been 10 years. What an experience it was. God has always looked out for me and I cannot be more grateful for the four years I was able to spend at what will always be to me Anderson College. Can't wait to go back again this fall since we had such a good time last October. I am thankful for the education I received, the experiences I was able to have (most notebly accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior in November 1997), and finally I am thankful for the wonderful and lasting friendships that were formed at AC. The people you meet in college really are the people you form lasting friendships with. High school doesn't mean a hill of beans. I try to tell my students that all the time. So as I look forward to celebrating 10 years of marriage in June and looking forward to what the next 10 years hold, I can only hope that one of our children will choose AC as their college home!

No comments: