Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For Love of the Game.....I Mean Fireworks

I finally got these uploaded, been trying for two days. I can't believe we are practically through the middle of April and this is my first post of the month. So this past Friday was Cove night at the Hickory Crawdads to launch a new campus. We had a great time, however the picture above is how we started the evening. We sat on I-77 for an hour........ craziness. Poor Tug had an allergy attack of sorts. His right eye is all swollen and red.
This was a neat game......they sold tennis balls and then at the end of the baseball game you got to throw them onto the field. If they landed in any of the buckets or boxes there were prizes associated with each.
Nor-Nor was lovin' all the babies sitting around us............gotta love Caleb and Henry.
And the evening ended with a pretty good fireworks display!

No comments: