Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ducks

I love when you are standing in a store debating whether to purchase something and you just don't know how it will work. That is my cupcake story. I was standing in *Michael's* last week debating over a certain *Wilton* cake tip. I am glad I went with it. This was the result and exactly what I was looking for. And I guess if it hadn't worked I was only out $4.
The other cupcakes are supposed to be ducks floating in the water.
Very glad last week is over. This baby shower was the highlight of the week. One of the girls in our department in expecting a little boy in late March. So cute......as you can guess the theme was ducks. It was fun!!!
Part of our department.......this is only half of us. It's hard to get everybody in one room, there is always something going on.
Can't wait to meet Baby M.

No comments: