How can it already be Nov. 9th, nearly 2 weeks since my last post? The holiday season is upon us. What's up with us?
1. I hate it when T's away. I know, I'm spoiled. But I miss him. He gets to meet Richard Stearns this weekend. I am sorry to miss out on that one. Have a girl's weekend/scrapbooking time planned.
2. We've had a death in the family. Frank the Fish is gone. He lasted about 2 years which I think is pretty good. Nor literally threw a fit when she found out I flushed him down the toilet. What else was I supposed to do with him?
3. So excited about the day off T and I plan for next week. We are going to go to the Christmas show in Charlotte and just spend the day together.
4. I know RCM was shocked and others will be too! I took Monday and Tuesday off of this week. Yesterday I used my mother's day present (massage and pedicure) and then I got my hair cut and colored. It was wonderful. Today I got up, took the kids to school and then did a little shopping. Bought several things for under the tree.
5. Why do crazy things always happen when you're by yourself? We were upstairs watching a movie last night, went to get something out of Nor's nose and it just started gushing blood. I have NEVER seen a bloody nose like that and I was so scared. I checked on her at least 5 times last night. Which is why I am tired and have a headache now.
6. I have the kid's Christmas portrait session set up for next weekend. Someone should be impressed with that because I am.
7. I am glad fall sports are over.......for the most part. Soccer is still in the playoffs. I hope that means November will not be as crazy as October.
I guess that's about it for now............
2 comments:
proud of on the portrait session--thinking I will ask a friend to take a pic outside of the kiddos to put in cards or on my cards--ordered our cmas cards from the shelter I have been volunteering at-the kids there designed them- LOVE THAT
Disappointed that u didn't come to Texas with T. We could have met up
Post a Comment