I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Annie
Ready to watch Annie............. Tug took the above picture. He did a great job.
1 comment:
w and js mommy
said...
WOW looking at the pic of todd with the kiddos and then the one of B right above its amazing how much they favor! Sweet times! Family times! Praising GOD for you!
1 comment:
WOW looking at the pic of todd with the kiddos and then the one of B right above its amazing how much they favor! Sweet times! Family times! Praising GOD for you!
Post a Comment