Monday, August 16, 2010

Proud New Owner

of a new bike and I am lovin' it. I was going to entitle this post "I'm Fat" but decided against that. People would say, "why are you doing that?" I mean for me to say that is not a put-down about myself, it's just stating a truth........or maybe it was the sermon yesterday that prompted me to not put that. THIS NEXT STATEMENT IS SOOOOOOOOOO TRUE........the pastor was preaching it yesterday. JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS TRUE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SAY IT. We don't realize how lethal our mouths can be. I'll save the rest of that for another post. This is about my need for weight loss. So, I have this bike, I have signed up for dance class, and I have changed my diet. We'll see what happens!!!!

3 comments:

doodlerificmom said...

Good luck! You will do awesome! I am so proud of myself in all this change and although it is sometimes hard, it is what is best!

Anonymous said...

Sweet beach cruiser! Promise me you'll get a bell.

W and Js mommy said...

THAT IS GREAT!!!! Love the pink bike! Proud of you