So ya'll know I am a tight-wad, cheap, whatever you want to call it. I want a deal. And you know from a previous post that I was VERY bitter about the amount I paid for the painting on Nor's wall. Well, here I am again at a little more bitterness. This is Nor's dance costume for her recital on the 23rd of May. I paid $70 for this outfit. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I want to know who is getting rich off the sale of these outfits? There is no way there is more than $10 of material here. I think I could have made this. I mean, I am now sewer, but still. And the thing on the left strap is a hairbow. I KNOW I can make a better hairbow than that. But that is enough of my ranting. After the recital I think we are done with dance. This little girl wants to play tennis. How random.I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
A Tad of Bitterness
So ya'll know I am a tight-wad, cheap, whatever you want to call it. I want a deal. And you know from a previous post that I was VERY bitter about the amount I paid for the painting on Nor's wall. Well, here I am again at a little more bitterness. This is Nor's dance costume for her recital on the 23rd of May. I paid $70 for this outfit. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I want to know who is getting rich off the sale of these outfits? There is no way there is more than $10 of material here. I think I could have made this. I mean, I am now sewer, but still. And the thing on the left strap is a hairbow. I KNOW I can make a better hairbow than that. But that is enough of my ranting. After the recital I think we are done with dance. This little girl wants to play tennis. How random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well since you said it..yup you are cheap...but thats okay. Girl I gotta tell you Tennis?? that is coll and all but if she is good you can plan on forking out the moula in yrs to come! just saying--love ya
Post a Comment