It's almost Saturday again, but last Saturday Tug-tug had his first official soccer game. And they won!!!! Coach T was very happy. They did such a great job!!! Although thost 8 am games are killer for us.
Coming my way.......he wanted to ake sure I saw him score a goal, which I did!!! It was precious. He came away from the goal pumping his fist. It was great to watch.
Then this week Tug had his spring program at the high school. They performed Dr. Seuss songs with an emphasis on reading. I was a little disappointed..........it was VERY unorganized. And sometimes in situations like that I am amazed at how rude adults can be. The talking was out of control. Tug's the one in the middle..........Batman!!! It was cute to watch him trying to find us in the audience. It didn't take him long.
~What a week this has been. I can only see it getting crazier from here. Thankfully I took the day off. I need to get away from West for the day. PTL.......the yearbook finally got turned in this week. Only 9 days past due. 7 last year, so it should be in around the same time. We shall see.
~We are certainly ready for spring break.........and even more than that we are ready for summer vacation. That's what will be me through the next 50 days of school.
2 comments:
wheww that looks like it would have stressed me out! HA I get sweaty in chaotic situations like that! HAAAAA
SPRING BREAK= REST
wheww that looks like it would have stressed me out! HA I get sweaty in chaotic situations like that! HAAAAA
SPRING BREAK= REST
Post a Comment